“The I like it Raw programI LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM was an excellent program which helped me take control of my health and weight, losing a total of 15 lbs
within 30 days.”
“The I LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM is life changing!
I have lost 10 pounds in this program and
because of my busy lifestyle, I never did
any exercise. Imagine that!”
“The I LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM is a great way to get ‘back to basics’ in terms of eating and living a healthy lifestyle. Trying all the new recipes that are fun and delicious is the perfect answer to any blah-day woes. If you are looking for a change with the right guidance, this is for you.”
“i love the I LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM because it taught me different ways to feel great eating delicious food. I really enjoy the raw program and specially love trying the different flavours
of spices and raw veggies.”
I Like It RAW
I Like It RAW
- As a former journalist/tv host, I've always had a passion for learning about what drives people towards their goals. Their struggles, their ability to persevere and their determination to find joy amongst the twists, turns and turbulence along a not-so-storybook-written ...
- America’s Largest Grocer Predicts Vegan Food Will Be Top Trend in 2019 The world is going vegan AF and it feels good!
2019 will be vegan AF!
The RAW Mermaid is feeling optimistic.
- The World’s First Raw Vegan Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Winnipeg LiveKindly.co has featured my plant-based mission with my documentary and I Like It RAW, and I'm so overjoyed to share it with you! What an incredible honour to be written about in such a groundbreaking publication.
Thank you LIVEKINDLY Media ...
- Kickstarter campaign for raw vegan restaurant hits $10K mark in just five days My old stomping grounds has written about my campaign- Edmonton! 😀
Edmonton has an AWESOME vegan food scene- with many more restaurants to choose from since I produced the 'I Like It RAW' documentary there 3 years ago- including a ...
- What The Health Netflix's 'What The Health' just featured my I Like It RAW Kickstarter Campaign on their page!!!
340 likes and 26 shares from people around the world! Very exciting!!!
The RAW Mermaid shared What The Health's post.
- Timeline Photos Introducing ‘The Mermaid Bowl!’
This delicious #ilikeitRAW dish is loaded with edamame, avocado, spiralized carrots, crunchy cucumbers, yummy cauliflower rice, seaweed, sesame seeds and drenched in a vegan wasabi aoli!
Celebrate #worldveganmonth with a vegan poke bowl!!
Check out even ...
- Vegan Chef to Open World’s First Raw Vegan Fast Food Restaurant So very honoured to be featured in Vegan Magazine, where I share my very personal reasons for turning to a plant-based diet, and how that journey evolved into a passion to inspire others.
#veganism #vegan #plantbased #worldveganmonth
- Winnipeg Vegan Meetup Looking forward to an awesome Vegan Meetup at Circle Kitchen on November 21st!
Plant Based Living Winnipeg
Winnipeg Vegan Meetup
November 21 Meat Down Meetup Circle Kitchen 🤤🌱🥙🥗🍲🍰☕ Join: http://meetu.ps/c/206MH/3srBx/f
#winnipeg #vegan #meetup #veganfortheanimals
Winnipeg Vegan ...
- Vegan Chef to Open World’s First Raw Vegan Fast Food Restaurant My story featured in Vegan Magazine!!
I go into intimate detail about how veganism helped me overcome my struggle with eating disorders, my passion to inspire others, and launching my very first vegan restaurant with the I Like It RAW ...
- Teaser for the I Like It RAW Restaurant Kickstarter!
Prizes include RAW SPA nights, Superfood cooking classes, private catered parties, tons of delicious plant-based foods, getting your name engraved on our Founder's Wall and lots of cool date night experiences ...
- Vegan Company Reportedly Sets Sights On IPO The Beyond Burger is going public!
One of the hottest food startups plans to go public, according to a report from CNBC.
- Timeline Photos 70% of the 🌎GLOBAL 🌎population is now reducing their meat consumption!!!
Consumer tastes are trending towards plant-based options, so isn’t it time to revolutionize the FAST FOOD industry as well?!
On November 1st, 2018, which is #worldveganday I’m starting a ...
- 'By 2050 The Majority Of Meat, Dairy, Eggs Will Be Animal-Free', Says Vegan Advocate Is 100% plant-based the future of food?
Agree or disagree?
Advocates believe vegans are overcoming obstacles which held back the vegan movement
- This Vegan Brand Just Proved That Plant-Based Burgers Are More Sustainable Than Those Made Of... Veggie Burgers > Beef Burgers
-90% fewer greenhouse gas emissions
-46% less non-renewable energy
-99% less impact on water scarcity
-93% less impact on land use than a quarter pound of US beef
... incase you needed another reason to ...
- IKEA Vegan Hot Dogs Finally Available Nationwide Hey guys! Curious your thoughts on this...
Would you eat a vegan hot dog from IKEA?
Starting today, the bistros inside IKEA will be dishing-up veggie dogs with all the fixins’.
- Vegan Brisket Stirs Controversy on Twitter What are your thoughts on this Vegan Brisket?
Too close to the real thing?
Heart-attack survivor Kevin Biegel triggers Twitters’ meat-eaters with jackfruit- and seitan-based brisket.