“The I like it Raw programI LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM was an excellent program which helped me take control of my health and weight, losing a total of 15 lbs
within 30 days.”
“The I LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM is life changing!
I have lost 10 pounds in this program and
because of my busy lifestyle, I never did
any exercise. Imagine that!”
“The I LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM is a great way to get ‘back to basics’ in terms of eating and living a healthy lifestyle. Trying all the new recipes that are fun and delicious is the perfect answer to any blah-day woes. If you are looking for a change with the right guidance, this is for you.”
“i love the I LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM because it taught me different ways to feel great eating delicious food. I really enjoy the raw program and specially love trying the different flavours
of spices and raw veggies.”
I Like It RAW
I Like It RAW
- Stop & Shop is testing self-driving mini grocery stores Groceries on the Go?! Very interesting!
Like most plant-based people, we're always ordering groceries because of all the fresh produce we consume. But luckily we're able to order all of our groceries online, and not have to step foot in ...
- Vegan Startup 'Real Fake Meats' Opens Plant-Based Butcher Shop Do you think this would do well in your city? Is this something you’d support?
Personally, I’d probably be visiting twice a week! What a great idea 🙂
The store founders launched an online business earlier this year, now ...
- Vegan fast food outlet planned for Winnipeg | The Manitoban Thank you to 'The Manitoban' for this article on my I Like It RAW Restaurant concept.
Today marks Day 30 of our I Like It RAW Kickstarter campaign and it's been an amazing experience! Thank you to everyone who shared, ...
- Do you ever pass these articles along to friends?
I absolutely love reading them! 🙂
The RAW Mermaid is celebrating success.
- I understand you have blocked My friend for simple pointing out the difinition of Veganism. Maybe you should educate yourself
- Tofurky Sells Its 5 Millionth Thanksgiving Roast American Friends! What are you serving for Thanksgiving this year?
Are your families supportive of your vegan/plant-based lifestyle?
If not- How does that make you feel?
If yes- What does this mean at your table?
Keep the comments positive, please ...
- Carman woman returning to Manitoba to 'veganize' fast-food Anyone else grow up in a VERY small town? I used to write for this paper, and now they're covering me! Life in full circle? 😉
I'm honoured to be recognized for my mission to bring more plant-based food options ...
- Canadian Government Invests $150 Million in Vegan Protein Development It's moments like these that I am so incredibly proud to be Canadian!
Fantastic job, Mr. Trudeau!
Where does everyone live in the world and what advances are your governments making towards a more sustainable, plant-based future?
The Canadian ...
- Why do people hate vegans? Here’s an interesting article that compares veganism to religion, and asks us to contemplate different perspectives when it comes to food choices, based on where you live in the world and cultural influences.
What are your thoughts? Only positive thoughts ...
- I Like It RAW - World Vegan Day - The Start - Omny.fm Talk radio has always had a special place in my heart. An intimate setting, a private audience, and only a voice to paint a picture.
Spending so many hours of my first years in television driving to Northern communities to ...
- As a former journalist/tv host, I've always had a passion for learning about what drives people towards their goals. Their struggles, their ability to persevere and their determination to find joy amongst the twists, turns and turbulence along a not-so-storybook-written ...