“The I like it Raw programI LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM was an excellent program which helped me take control of my health and weight, losing a total of 15 lbs
within 30 days.”
“The I LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM is life changing!
I have lost 10 pounds in this program and
because of my busy lifestyle, I never did
any exercise. Imagine that!”
“The I LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM is a great way to get ‘back to basics’ in terms of eating and living a healthy lifestyle. Trying all the new recipes that are fun and delicious is the perfect answer to any blah-day woes. If you are looking for a change with the right guidance, this is for you.”
“i love the I LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM because it taught me different ways to feel great eating delicious food. I really enjoy the raw program and specially love trying the different flavours
of spices and raw veggies.”
I Like It RAW
I Like It RAW
- Plant Based News Who wants to go to Jamaica?!
Happy Valentines Day, everyone!! ❤️🥗🍫
"The café's innovative offerings are sure to attract both vegans and meat-eaters alike, for a meal unlike any other." 🌱
The RAW Mermaid shared Plant Based News's post.
- Timeline Photos How good does a Bliss Almond Milk Latte sound?!🍫☕️😋
Soooo excited to be shooting with @greencarrotjuiceco this morning for the first episode of my new docu-series on plant-based food- Deliciously Appealing! 🥗❤️🥕
This delicious cold pressed juice has almond milk, ...
- Big Brands Like Häagen-Dazs and Tide Are Testing Reusable Packaging Amazing news! Which companies should adopt this model next?
Some of the world’s biggest companies, including Unilever, Nestlé, and PepsiCo, are rolling out reusable packaging for certain products in an attempt to phase out single-use plastics — and to ...
- Canada’s new food guide emphasizes eating plants, drinking water and cooking at home Canada has just launched our new food guide... and ZERO dairy is officially recommended! Win for VEGANISM!
Canada's new food guide does away with food groups and serving sizes, in favour of more general recommendations on healthy eating.
- Vegan Startup 'Real Fake Meats' Opens Plant-Based Butcher Shop Do you think this would do well in your city? Is this something you’d support?
Personally, I’d probably be visiting twice a week! What a great idea 🙂
The store founders launched an online business earlier this year, now ...
- Vegan fast food outlet planned for Winnipeg | The Manitoban Thank you to 'The Manitoban' for this article on my I Like It RAW Restaurant concept.
Today marks Day 30 of our I Like It RAW Kickstarter campaign and it's been an amazing experience! Thank you to everyone who shared, ...
- Do you ever pass these articles along to friends?
I absolutely love reading them! 🙂
The RAW Mermaid is celebrating success.
- I understand you have blocked My friend for simple pointing out the difinition of Veganism. Maybe you should educate yourself
- Tofurky Sells Its 5 Millionth Thanksgiving Roast American Friends! What are you serving for Thanksgiving this year?
Are your families supportive of your vegan/plant-based lifestyle?
If not- How does that make you feel?
If yes- What does this mean at your table?
Keep the comments positive, please ...
- Carman woman returning to Manitoba to 'veganize' fast-food Anyone else grow up in a VERY small town? I used to write for this paper, and now they're covering me! Life in full circle? 😉
I'm honoured to be recognized for my mission to bring more plant-based food options ...
- Canadian Government Invests $150 Million in Vegan Protein Development It's moments like these that I am so incredibly proud to be Canadian!
Fantastic job, Mr. Trudeau!
Where does everyone live in the world and what advances are your governments making towards a more sustainable, plant-based future?
The Canadian ...
- Why do people hate vegans? Here’s an interesting article that compares veganism to religion, and asks us to contemplate different perspectives when it comes to food choices, based on where you live in the world and cultural influences.
What are your thoughts? Only positive thoughts ...
- I Like It RAW - World Vegan Day - The Start - Omny.fm Talk radio has always had a special place in my heart. An intimate setting, a private audience, and only a voice to paint a picture.
Spending so many hours of my first years in television driving to Northern communities to ...