“The I like it Raw programI LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM was an excellent program which helped me take control of my health and weight, losing a total of 15 lbs
within 30 days.”
“The I LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM is life changing!
I have lost 10 pounds in this program and
because of my busy lifestyle, I never did
any exercise. Imagine that!”
“The I LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM is a great way to get ‘back to basics’ in terms of eating and living a healthy lifestyle. Trying all the new recipes that are fun and delicious is the perfect answer to any blah-day woes. If you are looking for a change with the right guidance, this is for you.”
“i love the I LIKE IT RAW PROGRAM because it taught me different ways to feel great eating delicious food. I really enjoy the raw program and specially love trying the different flavours
of spices and raw veggies.”
I Like It RAW
I Like It RAW
- Canada just legalized recreational pot. Here's what you need to know Thoughts?!
People in Canada are cheering, enduring long lines and honking their car horns in support as the country's first marijuana dispensaries open their doors Wednesday.
- 'By 2050 The Majority Of Meat, Dairy, Eggs Will Be Animal-Free', Says Vegan Advocate Is 100% plant-based the future of food?
Agree or disagree?
Advocates believe vegans are overcoming obstacles which held back the vegan movement
- This Vegan Brand Just Proved That Plant-Based Burgers Are More Sustainable Than Those Made Of... Veggie Burgers > Beef Burgers
-90% fewer greenhouse gas emissions
-46% less non-renewable energy
-99% less impact on water scarcity
-93% less impact on land use than a quarter pound of US beef
... incase you needed another reason to ...
- IKEA Vegan Hot Dogs Finally Available Nationwide Hey guys! Curious your thoughts on this...
Would you eat a vegan hot dog from IKEA?
Starting today, the bistros inside IKEA will be dishing-up veggie dogs with all the fixins’.
- Vegan Brisket Stirs Controversy on Twitter What are your thoughts on this Vegan Brisket?
Too close to the real thing?
Heart-attack survivor Kevin Biegel triggers Twitters’ meat-eaters with jackfruit- and seitan-based brisket.
- Timeline Photos BREAKING NEWS!!💥💥💥
In exactly 2 weeks- on WORLD VEGETERIAN DAY (Monday, October 1st) I’m launching a Kickstarter campaign for the world’s first 100% plant-based ‘I Like It RAW’ fast-food Restaurant!!! 🥗🍌🍓🥑🥦🍅🥥
From delicious superfood-packed Buddha bowls, raw-pastas, mouth-watering plant-based burgers, ...
- People are really, really into plant-based meat these days More good news for plant-based eating!
Sales of plant-based meats are up 17% over last year, and are expected to keep booming.
- A&W Canada Confirms Plant-Based Beyond Burger Restock Date Good News Beyond Burger Fans!
After selling out of the burger nationwide within a month of its release, Beyond Meat's flagship product will be available again from October 1.
- Major Canadian Vegan Fast Food Chain Expands To US Who's eaten at Copper Branch before?
I tried their food for the first time in Montreal and fell in LOVE! So delicious!
Exciting news for this Canadian Vegan Fast Food Chain!
The eatery has more than 30 branches across ...
- Weight loss: Plant-based drug 'switches off' hunger Is the future of pharmaceuticals plant-based?
An interesting article on a new weight-loss drug derived from an ancient Chinese medicine called celastrol.
What are your thoughts on this?
An extract from a plant used in traditional Chinese medicine may ...
- Vegan diets and how they’ve benefited five elite athletes Vegan Athletes!
What's your workout schedule and meal plans like?
How many calories are you burning and eating?
And what's your go-to protein source?
The Boston Bruins’ 116kg defender Zdeno Chara doesn’t look like he’s plant-powered; nor does a ...
- Massive Demand For Vegan Food Is Leading A Retail Revolution This is so exciting!!!
Has anyone tried any of the Wicked Kitchen dishes?!
The supermarket landscape in changing as retailers target vegans, veggies, and meat reducers with new products
- Facebook Joins Forces with Vegan Company to Promote Plant-Based Lifestyles Facebook wants to encourage you to raise Vegan Kids!
Tech giant, Facebook has launched a new pilot program with Raise Vegan, Inc. to bring the classroom to parents, in a push to encourage raising children on plant-based diets. ...